I suggest you ...

Ability to set max ticket amount when selecting your tickets

Now you can select 0 - 10 tickets, would be nice if one could set it to just 2 max for example.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gerben van ErkelensGerben van Erkelens shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FilipeFilipe commented  · 

I'm making several tickets available, but some of them are just "extras" that someone buying the ticket for the main event may choose (like "lunch", "t-shirt", "Tutorials", etc).

In this case, I am putting all custom fields at the "order level" instead of the "attendee level", if you understand what I mean. This is needed so that the attendee doesn't need to repeat his own details several times in case he is registering for both the main event and the tutorials, for example.

What may happen in this scenario, is that an attendee may book tickets for several people anyway. Suppose she buys 3 tickets for the main event, and 2 tickets for the tutorials. The event organizers won't know which of the two people are the ones going to the tutorials.

I know this ticket is not the best solution for the problem I'm describing, but it would help, while a better solution is not available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base